Colinvale Court Private Nursing Home is registered with and approved to provide care for dementia patients. The Home has a maximum capacity of 50 residents all accommodated in single rooms.
• Comfortable accommodation for up to 45 patients on the ground floor.
• 5 bed rooms on the first floor.
• Communal lounges, dining areas and domestic style kitchens.
• Full catering and laundry services on the ground floor.
• 2 secure internal courtyards.
• A wide range of daily activities and entertainment.
• Relatives and all other visitors are welcome.
• Access to the first floor via a passenger lift or stairs.
• Own GP if required.
• Palliative care.
• Excellent public transport system.
• Close to local shops.
• Enclosed garden area.
• Television point in all bedrooms.
• Dementia care
The Home specialises in the care of the Elderly Mentally Infirm (EMI) and in particular patients suffering from dementia.